Abstract and Paper Submission
- Abstract and full paper must be submitted on-line only via ICAAI2022 conference submission system.
- The submitted paper will be accepted for publication after a peer review.
- Author(s) must indicate the preference to submit abstract only (poster or oral presentation) or full paper (poster or oral presentation).
- Author(s) are also invited to join competition either oral or poster presentation.
- Please note that one registration can submit only one abstract.
ICAAI2022 has paper submission in 3 categories as follows:
- Book of Abstract
Online book of abstract
2. Proceedings of the conference published in Journal of Food and Agricultural Technology (JFAT)
An Open Access, peer-reviewed online scientific journal published by School of Agro-Industry, Mae Fah Luang University, Thailand.
website: JFAT website (Free of charge)
3. Supporting Journals
The authors can choose to submit the full manuscript to the following supporting journals. Only manuscripts that meet the journal’s requirement and are first reviewed by the ICAAI2022 committee are eligible for journal submission. Please enclose the endorsement from ICAAI2022 along with your cover letter.
3.1 Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANRES) an online Open Access journal that was indexed in Scopus. It is indexed in Scopus, ASEAN Citation Index (ACI), and TCI-G1. In 2019 and onward, Agriculture and Natural Resources was ranked in Scopus Q3.
website: ANRES website
*Selected full-text papers will be published online with a 40% discount on the publication fee.
3.2 Asia-Pacific Journal of Science and Technology (APST) an Open Access, peer-reviewed journal published by the Research and Technology Transfer Affairs Division of Khon Kaen University. The APST was ranked in Scopus Q4.
website: APST website (Free of charge)
3.3 Food and Applied Bioscience Journal (FABJ) an Open Access, peer-reviewed online scientific journal published by the Faculty of Agro-Industry, Chiang Mai University, Thailand. It is indexed in TCI-G2.
website: FABJ website (Free of charge)
Please be noted that submission to the supporting journals will be peer-reviewed according to the journal criteria, the final decision depends on its editorial board.
ICAAI2022 Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Poster panel: vertical poster panel, 90 cm wide x 200 cm high
- Recommended poster orientation, size: Portrait, A0 size, 84 cm wide x 118 cm high
- Poster presentation must use provided adhesive only.
- e-Poster must be prepared with the same size of A0.
- The pdf-type is reccommended with at least 300 dpi.
- Submit the e-Poster to firstname.lastname@example.org